Service Desk Project Manager
Please review details below and if you got the experience and qualifications, please submit your updated resume in MS-Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also you can check other opportunities at:
Manages operations of Service Desks and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
General responsibilities include providing level-1 IT help desk support software testing and entry level computer forensics work. Specifically, the successful candidate will spend approximately 50% of their time providing IT support and the remainder of their time on conducting testing as well as time working on actual cases and guiding others in Service Desk Support. The candidate should be prepared to work in varying environments, with occasional domestic and possibly international travel (10%-15%).
The candidate will be a Mid-level IT support engineer with a broad background in solving IT issues. The candidate must be an experienced problem solver that can work well independently as well as within a team. The candidate should possess good knowledge and experience in networking, Windows desktop/server administration, MS Exchange and Active Directory in a multi-server environment.
The candidate must be able to:
• Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled
• Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems
• Interacts with network services, software systems engineering and applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem
• Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems
• Provide Project Transitions, especially in a Service Desk environment;
• Excellent IT skills and understanding of IT Service Management
• Interface with users to assess
• interpret user requirements, functional specs
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to deal with sensitive customer issues
1. 3-4 years experience in IT support
2. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with clients.
3. Good problem solving skills
4. Strong writing skills
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher
2. Microsoft Certified Professional
3. Help Desk Institute (HDI) Best Practices
4. Hardware and Software Engineering Certifications (Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, VMware, etc.)