URi will work with you to evaluate the state of your current technology systems and services to create the strategic technology plan. This allows you to focus more time on your business and to be confident that you have identified the best technology solution to help you get where you want to go.
At URimagination, we know that success involves a lot more than just being competent in a specific language or technology.
Our success comes from thorough analysis, pervasive usability, behavior-driven design, a test-driven development process, passionate and committed people, and strong experience spanning many disciplines within technology.Learn More
You may have noticed that a name appears at the top of the screen on the Amazon Kindle Fire tablet. It is set by default based on the first name in the Amazon account you used to register the device. You’re not stuck with it though. If you want to change the name, you can using these steps.
1. Visit the Amazon website and go the area where you manage your Kindle.
2. Select Manage Your Devices on the left side.
3. In the Registered Kindle area, select the Edit button next to the device name.
4. Change the Kindle Name to a name you like, then select Update.
5. The next time the device syncs your account, the name at the top of the screen will be changed. NOTE: You can force this to happen right away by selecting the settings gear and then tapping Sync.
That’s all there is to it! You have successfully learned how to change the name of the Kindle Fire.