URi will work with you to evaluate the state of your current technology systems and services to create the strategic technology plan. This allows you to focus more time on your business and to be confident that you have identified the best technology solution to help you get where you want to go.
At URimagination, we know that success involves a lot more than just being competent in a specific language or technology.
Our success comes from thorough analysis, pervasive usability, behavior-driven design, a test-driven development process, passionate and committed people, and strong experience spanning many disciplines within technology.Learn More
The Amazon Appstore is lacking many key apps that Android users have become accustomed to using on their devices. So how do you find and install non-Amazon Appstore apps on the Kindle Fire? You have a few options.
Android apps are sometimes distributed in APK format. You can sometimes download APK directly from the app developer’s website to your Kindle Fire and install the APK file.
1. Enable apps from unknown sources under Settings gear > More > Device > Allow Installation of Applications From Unknown Sources > On.
2. From the Browser on your Kindle Fire, visit http://m.getjar.com.
3. You should be prompted to download the GetJar app. Tap the Download button.
4. Tap the notification bar at the top of the screen, then tap the GetJar.apk file to begin installation.
5. Now you can browse and install apps from the selection at the GetJar website.