Learn how you can play video on the iPad without having to covert them and you can virtually watch any format.
If you have got tired of converting video to a Mac format before you could watch it on the iPad then stop. There is an easier way for you to watch the video. If you have got a 1000 movies would you spend all the time converting them to the Mac format and knowing that you may only watch once or twice on the iPad. There got to be an easier way right? yes you could use Air Video.
There are alot of third party apps out there like:
But the most popular one out there is the Video Air and VLC Streaming.
Air Video – Watch your videos anywhere without video files on iPad!
Get more of your video library on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. Air Video is a great solution to watch your AVI, DivX, MKV and other videos.
– It has live conversion
– Video streaming
– One touch offline conversion
– Play videos over the network.
Download Air Video
– Free helper app gets you streaming quickly and allows you to browse local drives, and Windows network shares
– Stream over wifi directly from your computer
– Support for multiple resolutions and streaming quality levels
– Live streaming of video after a few seconds of processing
(assumes a reasonably powered computer)
– Airplay support
– TV Out support for iPad and iPhone4
– Supports Windows, XP, Vista, Windows 7
– Supports Mac OS 10.5 intel and above
– Beta support for Linux