Job Title: IT Systems Forensic Specialist
Please review details below and if you got the experience and qualifications, please submit your updated resume in MS-Word format to email@example.com
Provides knowledge in computer and network forensics.
General responsibilities include technical support, software testing and computer forensics work. Specifically, the successful candidate will spend approximately 50% of their time providing IT support and the remainder of their time on conducting testing as well as time working on actual cases. The candidate should be prepared to work in varying environments, with occasional domestic and possibly international travel (10%-15%).
The candidate will be a Mid-level IT support engineer being able to lead technical support professionals, with a broad background in solving IT issues. The candidate must be an experienced problem solver that can work well independently as well as within a team. The candidate should possess good knowledge and experience in networking, Windows desktop/server administration, MS Exchange and Active Directory in a multi-server environment.
The candidate must be able to:
• Conducts vulnerability assessments/ penetration tests of information systems
• Develops, researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures and trends in computer and network vulnerabilities, data hiding and encryption
• Identifies, deters, monitors and investigates computer and network intrusions
• Provides computer forensic support to high technology investigations in the form of evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
• Work in association with application specialists, system architects and project managers.
• Provide expert and detailed knowledge and guidance on Business processes
• Interface with users to assess and interpret user requirements, functional specs, and testing methodologies
• Identify bottlenecks in Business process efficiency
• Perform Business process mapping
• Identify areas (of the business) where IT solutions can improve current processes and procedures.
• Additionally the candidate will possess:
o Proven experience in the role of business analyst
o Knowledge and experience of more than one area of technology and business application
o Ability to design/interpret complex technical solutions
o Excellent communication skills both written and oral
o Ability to provide input into project and technical documents
o Ability to input into business case development
o Ability to run internal workshops and externally to small audiences
• 3-4 years experience in IT Business Analysis.
• Identify bottlenecks in Business Process and provide efficiency
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively with clients.
• Good problem solving skills
• Strong writing skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Possession of an ITIL certificate is an advantage.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP)