Please review details below and if you got the experience and qualifications, please submit your updated resume in MS-Word format to email@example.com
Also you can check other opportunities at:
These are two requirement levels Mid level Java developers with at least 2 years of proven professional experience and Senior Level Java Developers with at least 5 years of proven professional experience
SENIOR JAVA APPLICATION DEVELOPER
(Mid level same requirements with at least 2 yrs of professional experience)
Hands on Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into implementation processes, and detail design documents.
- Participate in the functional definition of a system.
- Define development strategy, standards, and support tools.
- Write source code, enhance existing functions, and test developed components as units with test stubs and test data.
- Collaborate on application architecture and design.
- Successfully manage workload of multiple projects simultaneously from the ground level up.
- 5+ years professional development with database-backed web applications
- Developing Java Swing user interface
- Developing client server applications using Java Servlets
- Writing Oracle PL/SQL, XML/XSLT
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server platforms
- Unix shell scripting and Unix tools
- MSDOS batch scripting
- HTTP and HTTPS protocol
- Ability to do full APIs(Application Integration) with Oracle database.
- Interface design and software usability issues
- Ability to master any new technology, language, or development environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- 3D graphical development
- BS in Computer Science or higher education
- Experience with IT support and Data Center operations
- US Citizens and Permanent Residents only at this time
- We encourage all our Vets and recent returned troops to apply as well