Job Title: Oracle Application Express Specialist APEX Programmer
URi’s looking for a Oracle Application Express Specialist APEX Programmer for an assigned with one our Government clients in Washington, DC. Please review details below and if you got the experience and qualifications, please submit your updated resume in MS-Word format to email@example.com
Title: Business Subject Matter Specialist (Oracle APEX)
Location: Washington, DC
Status: US Citizenship
Assignment Start/End Date:ASAP
Duration of Project:12Months, potentially longer
Experience: Requires a minimum of three years of relevant experience in programming. The candidate must have two or more years experience programming with APEX. Experience with additional ORACLE applications and too ls and at least one additional programming language and operating systems is desirable. Additionally, the candidate must have at least one-year experience using Internet web design and development software.
Education: A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field. The candidate may substitute a minimum of eight years of demonstrated computer programming experience and an Associate degree in any discipline for the Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field requirement.
Functions: Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject
matter for effective implementation. Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases.
Has extensive exposure to Oracle Application Express (APEX) 3.2. Creates functional specification documents and contributes in requirement analysis. Demonstrates thorough knowledge of APEX programming including data connections, cache management, data persistence, commit policies, page refreshes and multi-user issues. Displays previous experience with RADD tools and is capable of leveraging RADD capabilities to optimize productivity. Knows APEX interfaces for schema management, data management, user administration and program control. Has good skills in java scripting and understands HTML delivery mechanisms.
Design application framework based on requirements documentation utilizing Oracle Apex 3.2, Oracle APEX 4.0, Oracle Database 11g, PL/SQL.
· Document application design and system architecture in accordance with standards.
· Oracle APEX Application development, code documentation and unit testing.
· Assist with the Integration design for data exchange, import and export.
· Write Oracle functions, stored procedures, and pl/sql code blocks.
· Report creation and validation
· Document the database schemas as built.
· Document the data retrieval methods via ETL, FTP and other means utilized to include source, destination, schedule and job controls.
· Perform training to staff for the maintenance/support of the applications built.
· Perform APEX training and support to staff as other applications enter phases of the SDLC.