Job Title: Oracle DBA/Developer
URi’s looking for Senior Oracle DBA/Developer for an assigned with one our Government clients in New York City. Please review details below and if you got the experience and qualifications, please submit your updated resume in MS-Word format to email@example.com
Location:New York, NY
Assignment Start/End Date:ASAP – 12/28/2012
Duration of Project:10-12Months
SCOPE OF SERVICES
IT requires an experienced consultant to perform various aspects of Oracle database administration encompassing design of database objects, establishment and maintenance of a suitable development environment, coordination with application developers, design and implementation of external data interfaces and support of both development and production databases. Candidates will be considered if they possess experience in the following knowledge bases:
Skills in Oracle database administration, design and programming directed mainly toward support of application development. Included in particular are:
- Expertise in Oracle and generic database techniques and practices; currency in Oracle releases, patches and compatibility issues.
- Understanding of Oracle security, synonyms, permissions and grants.
- Experience in database design, creation and debugging of stored procedures and triggers, indexes, queries, views, timed as implemented using Oracle 10g.
- Skills in data manipulation into and out from Oracle tables, including import to, export from diverse external structures, creation and support of interfaces with both Oracle and non-Oracle databases.
- Knowledge of ERwin database design software and the TOAD database development tool.
- Familiarity with client-server applications and Windows ODBC in the context of establishing and supporting connectivity and database interaction with Oracle.
- Ability to support web (Cold Fusion) and .NET application development and maintenance.
- Skills in all phases of project / application design, development, testing, quality assurance and implementation. This includes familiarity with modification of existing applications and response to mid-course corrections and changes in project requirements.
- Ideally, the candidate will possess some understanding of railroad terminology and practices.
- BS in Computer Science or higher education
- Oracle Certified Professional
- Experience with IT support and Data Center operations
- US Citizens and Permanent Residents only at this time
- We encourage all our Vets and recent returned troops to apply as well