Sr Certified Oracle DBA MS Windows Env
Job Title: Sr Certified Oracle DBA MS Windows Env
URi’s looking for a Senior Certified Oracle DBA for an assigned with one our Government clients in New York City. Please review details below and if you got the experience and qualifications, please submit your updated resume in MS-Word format to email@example.com
Location:New York, NY
Assignment Start/End Date:ASAP
Duration of Project:12Months, potentially longer
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Sr Certified Oracle DBA:
The Sr Oracle DBA will be responsible for the administration and monitoring of Oracle 10g databases along with the 11g Application Server Administration.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience have an Oracle certification.
-Strong experience managing Oracle servers running in a Microsoft Windows environment (Windows 2003 R3 enterprise and Windows 2008).
-Strong experience managing mission critical application accessed by several client machines running Windows 7 and has handled over 70 concurrent connections and services with over 100,000 thousands of members actively.
Strong experience in production Oracle databases daily backups and replication environment using Oracle data-guard off to a remote hot disaster recovery site.
Skills in Oracle database administration, design and programming directed mainly toward support of application development. Included in particular are:
- Expertise in Oracle and generic database techniques and practices; currency in Oracle releases, patches and compatibility issues.
- Understanding of Oracle security, synonyms, permissions and grants.
- Experience in database design, creation and debugging of stored procedures and triggers, indexes, queries, views, timed as implemented using Oracle 10g.
- Skills in data manipulation into and out from Oracle tables, including import to, export from diverse external structures, creation and support of interfaces with both Oracle and non-Oracle databases.
- Knowledge of ERwin database design software and the TOAD database development tool.
- Familiarity with client-server applications and Windows ODBC in the context of establishing and supporting connectivity and database interaction with Oracle.
- Ability to support DB in Microsoft Windows environment (Windows 2003 R3 enterprise and Windows 2008)
- Skills in all phases of project / application design, development, testing, quality assurance and implementation. This includes familiarity with modification of existing applications and response to mid-course corrections and changes in project requirements.
- Ideally, the candidate will possess some understanding of railroad terminology and practices.
- BS in Computer Science or higher education
- Oracle Certified Professional OCP is must requirement for this
- Experience with IT support and Data Center operations
- US Citizens and Permanent Residents only at this time
- We encourage all our Vets and recent returned troops to apply as well