Job Title: Sr Oracle DBA / Database Architect
URi’s looking for a Senior Oracle DBA / Database Architect for an assigned with one our Government clients in Albany, New York. Please review details below and if you got the experience and qualifications, please submit your updated resume in MS-Word format to email@example.com
Title: Oracle DBA/ Database Architect
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 4 + years
Open Positions: 3
– Analyze, develop, and maintain Oracle System to meet business requirements
– Finalize, deploy, and document development changes
– Provide development teams with guidance and support in implementations
– Identify potential risks and provide knowledge transfer of key functions and processes to others team members.
– Review current tools and methods, short and long term governance, and vision
– Review tools standardization for application development, recommendations on full toolset for optimal development and support (system monitoring, performance, productivity, etc.)
– Staff mentoring and knowledge transfer
– Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in logical database design and modeling, with at least three (3) years since January 2007.
– Minimum of three (3) years of experience using CA Erwin for the development and maintenance of logical and physical database designs.
– Minimum of seven (7) years experience creating and maintaining database objects including tables, indexes, views, and constraints, using Oracle 9i or Oracle 10g.
– Minimum of five (5) years experience performance tuning database and database objects using Oracle 9i and/or Oracle 10g. Includes the ability to analyze query plans and query tuning using optimizer hints.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Experience working on large scale Oracle 9i and Oracle 10g projects that include 100+ tables with a high volume of transactions.
– Experience with complex SQL (including regular expressions, correlated sub-queries, and complex views).
– Experience creating and maintaining Stored Procedures and complex triggers.
– Experience with complex PL/SQL (mutating triggers, and batch and scheduled processing).
– Experience developing and maintaining Oracle Reports using Oracle Reports Builder version 10 or better.
– Experience developing and maintaining complex SQL in support of Oracle Discoverer reports.