Job Title: Sr. System Analyst Programmer
URi’s looking for a Senior System Analyst Programmer for an assigned with one our Government clients in Washington, DC. Please review details below and if you got the experience and qualifications, please submit your updated resume in MS-Word format to email@example.com
Title: Senior System Analyst Programmer
Status: US Citizenship / SECRET Clearance
Location: Washington, DC
Assignment Start/End Date:ASAP
Duration of Project:12 Months, potentially longer
1. Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008
– Be able to create complex stored procedures
– Be able to understand and interpret existing stored procedure
– Be able to design relational database to meet end user requirement and integrate into existing data warehouse
– Be able to troubleshoot and enhance existing SQL Server store procedures and functions
2. Experience with Crystal Report
– Be able to design crystal reports to meet end user requirements
– Be able to integrate reports into existing JES II application system
– Be able to troubleshoot reporting errors
3. Experience with C#
– Must be a senior level C# programmer. 8-10 years of experience in C# required.
– Be able to come up with creative solutions in a short turn-around time.
– Must be able to understand object oriented programming techniques.
– Must be able to help less experienced programmers to troubleshoot and debug their code.
4. Experience in .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0
– Must be a senior ASP. NET developer. About 8-10 years of experience in ASP. NET.
– Experience in the design of online web applications. Experience in working with and capable of understanding an existing architecture.
– Experience in designing and developing Web Services and or (Window Communication Foundation) WCF Services.
– Ability to work with other third party software API, i.e. HotDocs etc….
5. Experience in software configuration and release management process.
6. Experience in IIS administration and data component objects.
7. Experience meeting Government application development security standards
– Must be able to code application to meet application security guidelines and requirements.
– Must be able to meet requirements of government series in regard to application/system development and maintenance.
– Review and update application software to insure all the application coding comply with government Application Development Security Checklist.
– Ensure the application server/s is not vulnerable to hacker attack.
– Assisting Network Engineer in the installation, configuration of all production systems to comply with IA policies.
– Contractor requirements = minimum of a Security + certification required.
8. Be able to independently or as part of a team, analyze end user requirements and translate into application process for implementation.
9. Be able to independently architect/design/develop application systems .
10. Be responsible for application/software integration.
11. Provide guidance to junior Client IT personnel and contractors on software development standards.
12. Responsible for all system migrations from one architecture to another, i.e. .NET 3.5 to .NET4.0, or SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008.
13. Provide recommendations to improve application system to IT Manager or Deputy.
14. Responsible for the overall application system integration.
15. Ability to manage project timelines to meet deadlines.
16. a. Candidate must be able to quickly assess and implement requested changes.
b. Gather and document requirements from end users and management. Candidate will work from high-level conceptual ideas and translate into technical requirements.
c. Candidate will be responsible for all appropriate development documentation, including requirements, design, code documentation, test plans and other related documents.
17. This position is to be worked on client site, Monday through Friday during regular duty hours excluding Federal Holidays.
18. Position requires a minimum of a SECRET Clearance and will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.