- Solicitation Number: W91CRB-11-R-0007; Solicitation Number: W91CRB-11-R-0007 Notice Type: Presolicitation Synopsis:
The US Army Research, Development and Engineering Command Contracting Center intends to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) W91CRB-11-R-0007 for Investigative Support Services for the U.S. Army Personnel Security Investigation Center of Excellence.
A Firm Fixed Priced (FFP) Indefinite Delivery /Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) type contract is contemplated. Investigative Support Services include contractor support for office automation; processing security investigative actions; providing call center support; electronic and postal mail and distribution services; visitor/access control services; and, assisting with the conduct of training and reproduction services. The procurement will be solicited as an 8a Total Small Business Set-Aside under the NAICS Code 518210, Data Process and Related Services, with a size standard of $25.0M. It is anticipated that W91CRB-11-R-0007 will be posted on or about 22 February 2011 on the Army Single Face to Industry (ASFI) website located at the following address: https://acquisition.army.mil. The online version of the RFP will include all documents of the solicitation package. No hard copy of this RFP will be issued. Amendments, if any, will be posted at the same location as the solicitation. It is the responsibility of those responding to the solicitation to obtain all amendments and/or other applicable documents The Maximum $48,000,000.00
- Solicitation Number: W900KK-12-C-0044; Provide U.S. Army Program Exec Office
GENERAL REQUIREMENT INFORMATON:
Provide U.S. Army Program Executive Office for Simulation, Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI), Program Manager Instrumentation, Targets and Threats Simulators (PM ITTS), Threat Systems Management Office (TSMO) with a Threat Computer Network Operations (CNO) capability to include operators for test events, referred to as a Threat Computer Network Operations Team (TCNOT), and administration staff for the development, maintenance and support of the Information Operations Range (IOR) and Threat Target Network (TTN), referred to as the Threat Network Operations Center Team (TNOC).
The Government anticipates that this requirement will be fulfilled by awarding a Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF) 8(a) contract on a Best Value/Trade-off basis. The solicitation is expected to be released in the second quarter of Government Fiscal Year 2012 (FY12) with an expected contract award date in the first quarter of FY13.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE:The period of performance will be a 12 month base period with four (4) one-year options. The total period of performance will not exceed 60 months.
TOTAL ESTIMATED DOLLAR VALUE: $10,000,000.00 (including Options)
- GSA RFQ64003 Web Site: Full Application Development: The objectives of the GSA, Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), are to support innovations which improve productivity, enhance public services; reduce government spending through technology; and encourage standards to support sharing of information within government, business, and for the public.
In order to further achieve these objectives, the GSA has currently undergone a complete email infrastructure conversion from Lotus Notes to Google Gmail. Additionally, on the immediate horizon are varying levels of implementation and integration of other Google applications such as: Documents, Forms, Calendar, Sites, Google App Engine, etc. into the GSA suite of application development. This transformation into a Cloud-based infrastructure for various software and hardware implementations within GSA will continue and require a robust set of development and task management skills for this task.
- GSA RFQ641028 Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC): This acquisition is for Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) support services. The total period of performance will be a one year base period plus provisions for 6 one-year option periods. Questions must be submitted by 2:00 p.m. Eastern, January 3, 2012 and responses to the questions will be posted to E-Buy by 2:00 p.m. Eastern, January 6, 2012. Proposals must be submitted via E-buy by 2:00 p.m. Eastern, January 17, 2012. Pricing must be submitted on the attached pricing spreadsheet. See the following attached documents: RFP, Performance Work Statement, Pricing Spreadsheet, CDRLS.
- GSA RFQ641144 Data Warehouse Implementation: Develop comprehensive campaign finance data search 24.00 MO
functionalities: See Statement of Work, under 3.a.; Develop a process to integrate data from the warehouse; Develop processes for generating comprehensive 24.00 MO
downloadable datasets to replace existing datasets: See
Statment of Work, under 3.c.
- GSA RFQ639301: Establish Oracle Development Services (ODR) BPA: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is issuing this RFQ to establish multiple-award GSA Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) for IT Oracle Development Services (ODR). The work requirements, applicable BPA terms and clauses,attachments, and complete instructions for responding to this solicitation are in the attached RFQ document.
- Full details for each RFQ; visit our Government Procurement Page